Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wht are some fun eye makeup looks I can try for work and everday wear?

Hi,





what are some fun eye makeup looks I can try for work and everday wear?





I have light blue eyes, they're also a bit on the grey side,


and sometimes look a teeny bit green.





Lip colour looks weird on me for some reason, so I want to play up my eyes. I have fair skin and dark hair.





Thanks guys!Wht are some fun eye makeup looks I can try for work and everday wear?
try a smokey eye with some greys and silvers and stuff. and some black grey eyeliner and lots of black mascara. do the darker to lighter eyeshadows from the lash line up to the brow line. good luck looking fabulous. and try some almost clear pink lipgloss that you squeeze on. if you can afford it, from estee lauder.Wht are some fun eye makeup looks I can try for work and everday wear?
Try this virtual makeover:





www.marykay.com/slaboskey





You can upload your own photo and apply the makeup to it however you want. There are some make artist looks you can choose from as well. It's very cool!
Try a grey smokey eye. But, if it's too dramatic, play them up with blue, grey, and brown shadows. Good luck!
  • skin lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks