Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some cheap (but good) eye makeup primers?

I need an affordable eye makeup primer that I can buy online- preferably $10 and under? Can someone give me any good websites?What are some cheap (but good) eye makeup primers?
I agree with the person who said Loreal Decrease, because this does work and its cheap. You could also blot the oil from your eyelids if you have oily skin, (oily skin can often make makeup wear off.) and put some face powder over your eyelid, then concealer. This works too because your creating a base your shadows can stick to. :)What are some cheap (but good) eye makeup primers?
I use an oil control lotion from mary kay, i put it on my whole face so that oil doesn't appear during the day. Cuz thats what usually makes my makeup fade, i place it on my eyelids too :)
URBAN DECAY EYE SHADOW PRIMER POTION





:)





it $17 dollars.


a bit pricey but it REALLY works


:)





you can buy it at sephora
L'oreal has one it's called L'oreal hip decrease
  • skin lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks