Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I acheive the best eye makeup for my type?

I want my blue eyes to pop!


I have light-olive skin, blue eyes, which are fairly small. How do I play that up? are there any websites with photos and/or how-to's?


Thanks.How do I acheive the best eye makeup for my type?
ok, there is a great eye compact from almay:bring-out-powder-shadow for blue eyes. its a trio of eyeshadow in light blue,dark blue,and dark brown. there cordinated especialy for blue eyes, but they also have compacts for all other eye colors. u should use brown eyliner w/ it and brown/black mascara.How do I acheive the best eye makeup for my type?
well if i where you i would start off with a light pink then add a white glitter and the red lip stick the a light pink blush
I read in a magazine that wearing shimmery light colors will play up blue eyes. Hope this helps!
marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks