Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i get eye makeup totally off at night?

When ever i where eye makeup i can never get it all off (especially eyeliner and mascara). The makeup like seeps into my skin and even when it seems like i took most of it off, i wake up in the morning with it smudge under my eyes. I've tried baby oil before but it gave me tiny pimple under my eyes same as vaseline. Also i don't like pulling on my eyelashes and under eye area because i don't want wrinkles.





How can i gently take off eye makeup so that won't damage my skin.How can i get eye makeup totally off at night?
Here's what I do, and it takes it all off, no problem!








Use Pond's cream for makeup remover. You can use this all over your face. Even to your eyelashes. Wash it off. Then take a q-tip and dip it in a little liquid makeup remover and take off your eyeliner.(This works for any placement of your eyeliner)





That should remove it all!How can i get eye makeup totally off at night?
It sounds like your eyes are quite sensitive so I wouldn't recommend a noraml makeup remover as it my be too harsh for your eyes (although okay for your face.)


Your best best is to go to your local drugstore/beautystore and find a specific eye makeup remover that is fragrence free and hypoallergenic.


Clinique do a very good eye makeup remover called something like ';Take The Day Off'; - it's not that but similar, it is in a purple bottle. If that is above you price range just check out the the skincare section and just look for something for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, fragrence free etc.
Just use some make up remover on a cotton ball. I use Garnier Clean and Sensitive 2in1 Waterproof Makeup Remover, it is really good and works just as well as more expensive ones I have found. It removes all my eye makeup completely. You won't have to pull at all, just wipe it across your lashes with your eyes shut and gently rub underneath your eyes and your eyelids.
neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks