Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to keep my contacts comfortable when I wear eye-makeup?

I wear contact lens %26amp; when I wear makeup my contacts kinda hurt %26amp; get uncomfortable. I only buy eye-makeup that says ';suitable for contact lens wearers'; but it still does this. What can I do so my eyes are comfortable all day without me having to stop wearing eyemakeup?How to keep my contacts comfortable when I wear eye-makeup?
I have the same problem


Use water proof mascar and cream eyeshadow so it won;t crumble it to your eyes


I don't rub your eyes


I alway keep eye drops with me if I nedd to flush out the makeup if it's in my eyeHow to keep my contacts comfortable when I wear eye-makeup?
make sure you aren't rubbing your eyes throughout the day I wear contacts and makeup and have no probs. also make sure with eyeliner you aren't putting on the inner part of your eyelids.
1) Make sure you are putting on your make-up AFTER you put in your contacts, and not the other way around. Make-up can get transferred onto the contact lens causing irritation.





2) The type of make-up you wear shouldn't make that much of a difference to how comfortable your contacts are. However, try not to use loose glitter or mascara that flakes. If you find that you see a lot of flakes under your eyes after several hours of putting on mascara, try another brand.





3) Make sure you change your eye makeup every 3-6 months to prevent the growth and spread of bacteria which could hurt your eyes and make wearing contacts uncomfortable.





4) If you have done the above and your contacts are still uncomfortable, consider that the contacts may be the problem. Talk to your eye doctor or optometrist about this. They may be able to give you a different brand, recommend a different contact lens cleaning solution, or it may just be that there is a medical reason you can't tolerate wearing contacts.
try waterproof make up i wear contacts and it works fine keep a couple of eyedrops handy just in case
make sure you put in your contacts BEFORE you apply your makeup, and sometimes if the makeup contains heavy scents/fumes, its best not to use. Make sure that you do NOT let any makeup INTO the eye. this will irritate it very much... (i.e. eyeliner, mascara, foundation, etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks