Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best eye makeup for brown eyes with glasses?

I have Asian brown eyes and I would like to know what eye shadows, eyeliners, etc. to use when I'm wearing glasses.





%26amp; how about when I'm not wearing glasses?





Thanks.What is the best eye makeup for brown eyes with glasses?
Brown eyeliner and no eyeshadow.What is the best eye makeup for brown eyes with glasses?
well i also have brown eyes and glasses and usually i wear black or brown eyeliner but if you want to make your eyes look bigger light colored eyeliner usually works. what looks best with brown eyes for eyeshadow in my opinion is a purple or pink colored eyeshadow.
i have brown eyes and i wear glassess here and there(cuz of my contacts). i wear either a dark brown or black eyeliner, adn then sometime of brown eyeshadow(that isn't to dark) and that is all i wear for makeup i wouldn't wear mascara. that's just me tho. well i hope this helped u out!
hmm i have brown eyes and sometimes wear glasses, i think it actually depends alot on the frames that you've got, i tend to be working in someway or other when i'm in glasses and so I tend to go for a sexy slick low maintanance look. Black liquid eyeliner across the top lash, a little bit of eyeliner at the bottom but not excessively, try to concentrate mascara at the top, when you've got your glasses on makeup looks weaker so you can get away with more shade, just remember to keep it 'sexy secretary' vibe rather than drag queen meets mr potato head
light brown eye shadow,


%26amp; black mascara it 'll work
heyy i hav brown eyes 2 !!!! well i use a black eye liner (nt 2 thick) with a good mascara and i use a bronze eye shadow...trust meh it lookz really good and with glassess just dont use mascara and maybe just a little bit of eye liner and stick with the bronze eye shadow
cover girl
as wierd as this may sound, try a greenish color, u kinda sound like me and all my friends say it look amazing on me, so try it out and let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks