Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What can I do with my eye makeup that will look OK with glasses?

I have blue eyes, blond hair and glasses. I can't wear contacts because they irritate my eyes too much. Is there any way I can wear eye make up without looking ridiculous?What can I do with my eye makeup that will look OK with glasses?
Dark eyeliner and light eye shadowWhat can I do with my eye makeup that will look OK with glasses?
You should be happy because people who wear glasses can play up their eye make-up even more!
Avoid lenghtening mascaras, they tend to make your eyelashes hit your lenses. You can wear pretty much any color you want. I have worn glasses for many years and have not found that they magnify my eyes at all. If anything, they allow me to wear much more bold colors and eyeliner looks. Just experiment, it's half the fun of wearing eye makeup!
I just wear eye shadow. Stay away from mascara because if your eyelashes touch your glasses lens your glasses will get dirty.
i wear heavy eyemakeup as it is, and if my eyes were going to be covered by glasses, i'd probably lay it on even thicker. blue eyes look good with contrasting colors, i'd go with browns or blacks, lots of eyeliner and mascara. ;]]]
I used to have glasses and I learned this eyeliner trick from a friend who also wore glasses and it looked really good. I also have blue eyes. What you do is: pull your bottom eyelid down a little so you can see the little line of skin behind your bottom eyelashes. I know it seems like this would irritate your eyes but it doesn't. Take some black (preferably) eyeliner and basically color in the little line. From corner to corner or, to start out, half your eye to the outside corner. It looks really cool and not like you have a whole lot of makeup on. Then maybe add a little mascara and some beige or tan eyeshadow to make your eyes pop a little more. It works I promise, I know from experience. Hope this helps!
If you're short-sighted, your eyes look smaller under the glasses so you should put light colours on your eyes and they will look bigger. If you're far-sighted, your eyes look bigger under the glasses so you should make them smaller and you can do that by using dark eyeshadows.
hm... well when i wear glasses i wear silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner and it looks great... but i have hazel eyes. it really shouldn't matter though cuz silver looks pretty good on almost everyone
Just remember when you are putting your makeup on that your eyes are going to be magnafied due to your glasses, tone down the colours you wear, and don't go to heavy on mascara and eyeliner as they are magnified when you have your specs on.





Good luck!
try some nicee eye shadow colors like pink and purpl and green that will look good with your eyes
Before I got contacts and wore glasses, my eye make-up was almost invisible underneath my glasses unless I put so much on that I looked cheap. I think it really depends on what color your glasses are to what extend you should wear eye make-up. I'm very sorry that you cant wear contacts but just keep your head up and try out different looks with your glasses
yeah their is you can put makeup on and then put on your glasses i have glasses too just dont put to much on then you will look a hot mess or go all natural your skin is beautiful and you dont need makeup just put on blush and a little lip gloss you dont need much to to look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks