Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye makeup would suit me best?

I have dark blue eyes with little bits of grey in them, I am also fair skinned with blonde hair. Is that a normal eye color because I haven't ever seen anyone with the same eye color!What color eye makeup would suit me best?
u sound like u look like i look! haha. ok so what i do is i put a light grey all over my eye lid and put dark grey on the crease down to your lashes. then put black eye liner thick across ur lashline and extend the eyeliner past ur natural lasahline. then line the bottom rim and around ur bottom lashes- not too much though! and then use two to three coats of black mascara. dont worry- ur eye color is totally normal! %26lt;3 peaceWhat color eye makeup would suit me best?
Blue?
Browns, and silver. Pink would look kinda trashy.
I think pinks, purples, and browns. :)
  • skin lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks