Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I do my eye makeup really good?

It always just smudges and doesnt look right, I need tipsHow do I do my eye makeup really good?
watch tutorials on youtube, or i can do it for you :DHow do I do my eye makeup really good?
First to make it easier to apply eyeshadow, an eyeshadow brush is really good. Those little sponge applicators don't do the job. To prevent your eyshadow from creasing, get an eyeshadow primer. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it works really good. Blending is great for eyeshadow, blend similar colors and you'll look fantabulous. ;)
Make sure you have a steady hand while (if) applying eyeliner. Apply a bit of foundation (or powder) on your lids to make eyeshadow appear more even. Get a good mascara. If doing smokey look, don't overdo the dark eyeshadow (else you'll look trashy). But it's all up to taste.
honestly there's a lot of different tricks %26amp; tips to learn...youtube you can actually see what ppl are doin %26amp; interact wit them
Go to a store like Nordstrom when they're having a trend show, or set an appointment at Sephora. They'll teach you how to do your makeup really well. I can't really help much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks