Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should i do my eye makeup when wearing a very bright dress?

i am going to an outdoor wedding i am wearing a very bright dress, bright reds, baby blue, navy blue.....all kind of bright/bold colors. I usually do my eye makeup really bright. how should i do it with this dress?How should i do my eye makeup when wearing a very bright dress?
Because you already have so many bold and vibrant colors, you a light simmery color. For example, a light pink or white. My mom is a make-up artist and taught me well. The dress sounds cute! Have fun at the wedding!








~Hope this helps!How should i do my eye makeup when wearing a very bright dress?
If your dress is several different colors that are bright, then you definitely want to steer away from doing brights anywhere else. Your eye makeup should be neutral or light, such as nude eyeshadow with brown in the crease, and then a nude lip. You could even skip the eyeshadow and just do eyeliner.
maybe you should do black or silver maybe tannish? do neutral colors
maybe a smokey eye, and little bit of white eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eye
Neutrals - grays or browns.
DARKKKK


BLACKKKK





yall look awsome!!
use dark black its the best ever.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks