Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you use to remove eye makeup?

I wear mascara and eyeliner, and after washing my face I will have it smeared under my eyes. What is a cheap yet effective way to remove it?What do you use to remove eye makeup?
To remove the eyeliner I use baby oil. Just get a q-tip, put a little baby oil on it, and wipe off your eyeliner. The baby oil will also make your face smooth if you leave it on, but if you don't like the oily feeling on your face then just wash the baby oil off with face wash.


For the mascara, try using a oil-free eye makeup remover. Go to a makeup clinic place at the mall or something and ask them what they reccomend at a reasonably cheap price.What do you use to remove eye makeup?
Try baby oil, or vaseline
i use ponds makeup removers. they're textured and remove eye makeup completely. And, you can get them at costco!
Almay has an oil free makeup remover- use a q-tip to take off your makeup
They have many eye makeup removers at drug stores for about 5 bucks. Neutrogena makes a pretty decent one for around 5 bucks at walmart. Baby oil works pretty well....but I don't like using it because it gets into my eyes.
I use Expert Eyes by Maybelline.
I use Neutrogena or just plain ol Ponds cold cream....Ponds is better to me than anything.
i just use a plain shea butter lotion. i wet a tissue a little after i get out of the shower, dip it in the tub of lotion and rub it on my eyes. but be careful, dont want it in your eye. i like it too because it doesnt irritate my eyes like all the makeup removers usually do.
read tips on makeup and skincare on this site to help you more
vaseline it works really well. it's cheap and it takes your makeup off really easily and doesn't damage your skin.
I use Neutrogena liquid makeup remover. I think it costs about $5 dollars. I dip a Q tip into the bottle and then swipe it under my eyes to get rid of the makeup. It gets rid of everything. If I don't have any remover I will just use soap and water, but sometimes my eyes burn after doing that.
make-up face wipes.. but more specificly eye make-up remover...
The Body Shop's camomile gentle eye makeup remover. Just use a cotton ball and wipe over your eyes before cleansing.
I like Ponds make-up removing/cleansing towelettes. They are gentle and do not irritate your eyes like some products do.
the really cheap %26amp; free way is just plain soap %26amp; water lol. scrub your face throughly %26amp; it should come off. or use mineral oil for the eyes. pour a lil bit on a paper towel ..close your eyes %26amp; wipe till the makeup is gone %26amp; clean the oil off your eyes with a lil soap %26amp; water.
* Makeup Tips --to remove eye makeup


http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/08/m鈥?/a>
eye makeup remover. Maybelline makes a good one for about 5 dollars
Vaseline works really good but I love using baby wipes. If they're good enough for a baby's butt that is sensitive, its good enough to clean off makeup around my eyes. Works really well. Very inexpensive.
You can use something gentle on your eyes like a Ponds cream which you can get at any drugstore. Or, Sephora also carries it's very own eye make-up remover (water proof [contains oil] or regular) for $8/10 USD and it is very comparable to the bigger name brand removers like Lancome's or Decleor's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks