Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to apply eye makeup with glasses on?

I recently found out I need glasses because my friends noticed my makeup was getting a little sloppy. Now I can see but I haven't figured out yet how to do makeup around my eyes while I'm wearing glasses (contacts aren't an option). It may be a stupid obvious question but I don't know the answer! ThanksHow to apply eye makeup with glasses on?
alright, what your going to want to do is put your glasses all the way at the tip of your nose, then tilt your head up just a little. this will allow you to see, but still have room to apply your make up. How to apply eye makeup with glasses on?
i wear glasses too, and what you do is you take off your glasses before applying makeup, but you stand close to the mirror so you can see what your doing! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks