Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i get a dramatic look with eye makeup?

I'm looking for something to wear to Warped Tour 07 and i'm puzzled. I mean i found a magazine photo of Kelly Osbourne and i really like the idea but i need ideas and ways to do my eye makeup and hair..my hair is curly but i straighten it and i just have no idea what to do...cuz i'll be riding rides and the Amusement park that the tour is featured at....I NEED SOME HELP!! please and thanks.How do i get a dramatic look with eye makeup?
yes, do your eyes like Amy Winehouse. when i use eyeliner and eyeshadow, the only thing i use is Stila Smudge Pots in Black. its really good! its an eyeliner and eyeshadow in one. so thats all you need to get the look. oh yeah, u can get the eyeshadow+ eyeliner at sephora.How do i get a dramatic look with eye makeup?
do a 60s winged eye look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks