Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I put on eye makeup correctly?

I'm white, and have brown almond hazel eyes. I get that I look Asian a lot, haha. Well I really want to make my eyes pop, but whenever I try to put on mascara or eyeliner my eyes start to water or I smear it or something. I don't put eyeliner on my lower lids, because it doesn't look good on me. What should I do?How should I put on eye makeup correctly?
Line your upper eyes with a waterproof liquid liner, and then curl your eyelashes and apply a good quality waterproof mascara to the top and bottom lashes.How should I put on eye makeup correctly?
With your skin and eye colour, I would recommend a light, not too heavy gold to really make yours eyes ';Pop';. By applying it all over the lid and in the crease, your brown eyes really stand out but not in a bad, ';over the top'; way.


Then just apply a coat or two of mascara if you can. And just some gloss should do the trick.





Hope this helps! There are other ways but this one I use myself.
http://uma.chanel.com/vfinder.php?la=en-鈥?/a>





u can find makeup application videos in here!





good luck!
Try to put on pink or blue or green and try the mascara that is water proof. At first when i began to wear makeup my eyes watered too. And the eyeliner u should maybe put on a red or black or brown. Or maybe not red but it should pop out ur eyes!And maybe if u wear blush it should pop out ur cheekbones and also make ur eyes more noticable!
Try a waterproof liquid liner. Put it directly into the lash line with your eye lid closed. Curl your eye lashes, and use a voluming mascara. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks