Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should I wear eye makeup on my small eyes?

I usually have a problem with my small eyes. I like wearing eyeliner and eyeshadow, but when I put on the eyeliner, you don't see the shadow, just black eyeliner because my eyes are so small. (i'm not chinese either!)... any help?How should I wear eye makeup on my small eyes?
Try putting darker eyeshadow on the outsides of your eye and lighter on the inside, or try something like this product:


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a>





They can make your eyes look bigger if you apply it right, directions are on the back of the case. I use those quad eyeshadow things and I love them :)


I put liquid eyeliner (it can take a lot of practice to get it right) on my top lid, then I take black eyeshadow and go over the eyeliner to make it look sort of smokey. This can make your eyes look bigger, too.





Also, when putting eyeliner on the bottom part of your eye, don't put it on your waterline. Put it below your waterline, like on your lash line.


What I do is I use liquid on the bottom too. I apply it on my lashline, not on my waterline, and if I mess up I take a q-tip, get it wet with makeup remover, and just take away the parts that I don't want.





It's easy if you practice :)How should I wear eye makeup on my small eyes?
nothing to dark or you eye will look beaty.I would recommend switching to brow eye liner it gives the same effect as the black and look just as nice.and the brand I would recommend is mac.mac has best make up in the world!!
if you have small eyes you shouldnt be putting eye liner on your top eyelids only on your bottom lids. apply a light eye shadow up to your brow bone and darker eye shadow closer to your eye, this will make your eyes appear bigger and bolder. good luck :]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicn鈥?/a>
first of all. you shouldnt stereotype races like that because im sure not every chinese have small eyes.





wear yours shadows bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks