Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When it comes to eye makeup should you wear just one color on your lid?

What is your opinions. Ive seen people just spash on a color on their lid others who do a one color on the lid then a different for the outer corner and another one for the crease?When it comes to eye makeup should you wear just one color on your lid?
It depends on your dress but putting too many shades on your eyes never looks good. We can use 2 shades if it required otherwise one will be fine.When it comes to eye makeup should you wear just one color on your lid?
You can wear whatever you want the best thing is to get something that will compliment your eyes. For me the smokey eye effect works great it is just basicly 2-3 colors being blended in. Choose the right color or colors and you will look great.Don't forget to give your lips a nice color to go with your eyes =]
It's really a matter of personal preference. When I do my makeup for work I just usually do one color on my eye lid with some mascara. If I'm doing my makeup to go out, I normally do 3 colors (one for brow bone, crease, and lid) and add eye liner to the mix.
if they coordinate their colors properly then 2-3 colors would be efficient. But if your new to makeup I would start with one.


There are always many different options when it comes to makeup.














(for anybody)


If you would like some makeup tips or ideas


e-mail Madstylewetpaint@aim.com






you could just wear one color, but to emphasize your eyes more use a lighter color like white on the inside of your eyes and underneath your brow bone, then a middle color on ur lid, and a darker os shinier color on the crease and on your bottom lashes!
I think you can do one to two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks