Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What type of eye makeup should i use?

I use unstoppable eyeliner by maybeline and it always starts smuding and stuff and i hate it! what should i use instead? and do you have any eyeliner and mascara tips? i have brown eyes.What type of eye makeup should i use?
Are you talking about liquid eyeliner or pencil? With both of these, buy the best you can afford. Sometimes when cosmetic lines go on sale at dept. stores you can get some really good deals. Try not to use too much eyeliner, and make sure your skin is dry. You could also try using a eyeliner brush and eyeshadow. This usually stays put.





Mascara is a hard one, there are so many types. Look for a wand that has not too many bristles (it won't clump). I like ones that have a primer at one end (white, dries and curls lashes) and a colour on the other end. Use brown-black or brown with brown eyes. Navy blue looks great too (you'd be surprised).





Good luck. Another hint is to buy makeup from a store that will let you rerturn it (Rite-Aid I think?)


What type of eye makeup should i use?
I've been doing my make up for some years now. So I had to do a trial and error LOL! But I found that if you use a liquid eye liner for the top of the eye lid it goes on easier and it doesn't smudge. Then use a pencil for the bottom I wouldn't suggest using liquid for the bottom. And all eye liners are pretty much the same so pick any name brand or off brand liner. If your eyes are brown I find that black always make the eye color pop out! :)
Loreal Eyeliner.
Almay Intense i-color in black pearl is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks