Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i still look gorgeous and natural without eye makeup?

I have an eye infection. and my eye is a little swollen and slightly closed. How can i wear makeup on my face, and under my eyes and at my eyebrows to detract attention from my bad eye and look good and natural?How can i still look gorgeous and natural without eye makeup?
you can do this with a simple concealer and foundation. More importantly because you want to go with the whole natural look and feel why don't you go for a mineral makeup product. It is a natural and non skin damaging method which is becoming increasingly popular among young women. My wife wears mineral makeup and since doing so she is no longer getting those ';Unsightly'; skin breakouts that she constantly worries about.





I have been researching this topic myself as I do not understand the method in the madness of wearing traditional makeups. I have since found out that a lot of movie studios are starting to use such products.How can i still look gorgeous and natural without eye makeup?
Foundation and Concealer.





First apply concealer where you have blemishes. Then, apply foundation all over your face. I like to use a mineral powder foundation, just because it is easier and saves a lot of time. I think Maybeline makes mineral powder.





Also, adding a little blush to your cheekbones would distract attention from your eyes.





Hope your eye gets better soon!
The best thing you can do is let your eye heal without irritating it! I would suggest using a bold lip color to keep the focus on your beautiful lips and not so much on your eye. If you mess with your eye it won't heal as fast, so don't!
Put on foundation and powder on your face (if that's what you usually do), and apply a little bronzer lightly on your face.





Then find some cute tinted lip gloss to make your lips stand out and draw attention away from your eyes.
dont wear any around the eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks