Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i put on eye makeup with my eyes?

I am blonde with fair skin and gray eyes. im not kidding they are gray. I haven't found any eye makeup that looks good besides black eyeliner. Please help i need to find the right color.How do i put on eye makeup with my eyes?
Change your eye color ofcourse...


Wear color contact lens.


Your eye color is perfect for those.How do i put on eye makeup with my eyes?
go with a green, or even a sparkly light blue or light purple ..... with your skin tone black wouldn't be a good pick for you go with a gray or blue
Maybe go to Nordstroms or Mac or some other makeup store, and get one of their people to help you. Believe me, they won't let you go unless you do buy something! So, leave it to the professionals.
I'd say gray (charcoal) eyeliner and dusty pink or brownish purple eyeshadow with black-brown mascara.
contact lenses
I have the same problem. My eyes have a HINT of blue, though. You should try dark green, and navy blue. Okay? ? Good luck, sweetie.
Try smoky colors MAC makes great smoky colors they have a little black or gray in the color itself. Try green or pink even steel blue.
Blue...depending on your shade of grey, just differ the colour and intensity of the blue
green or light purple would look good... black eyeliner is probably a bad idea.. I would try a softer color like gray...
Gray eyes sound pretty! Try plums and purples. Even lighter greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks