Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye makeup would look good on me?

i'm 16, half asian, so my skin is a little yellowish, and my hair is very very dark brown. I want to find an eye makeup color that looks good on me, but i dont want to buy like 7 different colors just to find one that works...any suggestions?What color eye makeup would look good on me?
Well since your half Asian I'm guessin' you have dark eyes like me. Okay this is what you do, get in the light and look at your eyes. If they have red flecks in the iris then use green eyeshadow. If you have yellow fleck in them, use violet eyeshadow. Make sure you tone down all the color on your eyelids with medium brown eyeshadow, and wear a small amount of blush and sheer lipgloss. Mauve lipgloss works well yellowish color undertones to your skin. Do not wear too much of the eyeshadow or you'll look like a hooker who just got $.50 cause it was so bad. Peace %26lt;3 -Kels What color eye makeup would look good on me?
Gold eye shadows and black eyeliner. I would also suggest browns but it is difficult to suggest anything without know what colors you wear.
I would say a gold color with a nice brownish red tone on top... I had an asian friend that rocked that look
Try gold, green, violet.
Blue, purple, green or gold would all look good
orange-y gold.


it'll STANDDDD OUTT ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks