Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I use eye makeup remover with my contacts in?

I use the 30 day/30 night contacts that I do not take out at night, can I still use eye make up remover when my contacts are in?Can I use eye makeup remover with my contacts in?
i wear contacts and i once slipped and got my eye which totally irritated it. i would buy make-up remover wipes that says ';contact lens safe';. its way less of a hastleCan I use eye makeup remover with my contacts in?
I suggest, the Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover. You shouldn't be pulling or tugging at the eye. The eye is a very sensitive area. Once your eye gets out of shape it doesn't go back.
Yes and no - it really depends on how much makeup you are wearing and if your using the right eye makeup remover. I suggest Mary Kay Eye Make Up Remover; it works great and I use it with my contacts in. Also, a cheap alternative is petroleum jelly! If your wearing heavy makeup, I suggest taking out your contacts before removing your makeup to avoid any irritation.
Yes you can, just make sure if you accidentally get any in your eye that you rinse your eye AND your lens well.





Take out your lens and rinse in solution thoroughly as some make up remover may remain on the lens and when you put it back in your eye it will sting again.
I rarely ever take out my contacts and have always used remover...just dont get it in your eyes!
yes but be extremly careful when you get really close to your eyes
Yes, if you are careful.
Sure! As long as you dont get it in your eyes! I have contacts and i use makeup remover pads! HOPE THIS HELPS!
Yeah, as long as you are careful not to get it in your eyes. I do the same thing and I got a little in my left eye last night and it was not pretty.
yes you can; but be careful when you reach around your eyes
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks