Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I do cute eye makeup?

I like to play around with makeup, and I want to try something new. I have cream hot pink eyeshadow, and I have normal hot pink, pink, and medium purple eyeshadow. I also have charcoal, black, green, and brown eyeliner. What could I try?How do I do cute eye makeup?
simple all you have to do is sharpen your eyeliner. then put a thin dark layer of eyeliner. then put a dark color eyeshadow. and there you go all done it is quick and easy too. and if i were you pack a purse to carrie all of yur stuff with you.How do I do cute eye makeup?
get some silver eyshadow and put on a light coat at the creases(not the middle) then use the black eyeshadow and do a thin line above the crease of ur eye..then dust it over from the middle of ur eye to the end....dont put to much above the crease or youll look like a drag queen! now load up on the eye liner and mascara for that dramatic look...if u dont have the colors i sed just use to shades of the same colors (ex. lgh pink and drk pink....lilac and purple ect...) good luck!!!
Virtual Makeover is great. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below.
use the pink with green it doesnt matter wicht pink it is but also put some gilleron ur eye lass or where you put the shawdo at
this is a bit dramatic. but i still think she looks amazing: http://www.limecrime.net/tutorials/black…





for more go here : http://www.limecrime.net/tutorials
i always use this, instead of using eyelinner because my eyes are too small , I use some black eyeshadow and depende pf my clothes i aply some color, the lighther tones outside and the darkest tones inside. (for night)


also if you have brown eyeshadow and an little brush you can put it on the ';downer'; part of the eye





Sorry for my english :D , i'm chilean
Take a brush about [ ] %26lt;----that wide of brush and take the pink/purple and spread it from your eye brows down...also...if you have some tan or white eye shadow...mix it in with the pink or purple. also...take eye lash curlers and curl them and then put on a volumizing mascara...you'll look like a cute hottie in no time. Also, before you put on any makeup, put on some moisturizer and concealer and then put on the makeup =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks