Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I find eye makeup that is hypoallergenic?

I am very fair and need some color on my eye lashes and I like to use eyeliner. Recently when I use what I have my eyes burn and tear. After removing eye makeup they clear up so I'm pretty sure it must be the makeup.Where can I find eye makeup that is hypoallergenic?
Try going to a natural food store, most of them have face care/ makeup that has all natural ingredients.Where can I find eye makeup that is hypoallergenic?
try almay makeup they are hypo alergentic so they wont bother you my mom introduced me to it and said that it was hypo alergenic. infact that was the first makeup that i ever wore
Lash Extending Mascara by Physicians Formula is hypoalergenic
All of Clinique's makeup is hypoallergenic. I recently had a terrible reaction to some Dior makeup and threw out all of my old makeup and bought everything new from Clinique. I've been using nothing else for the past several months and I love the line. I like to use High Impact mascara and their cream eyeliner. Their liquid eyeliner is also great, because it has a felt tip for easy application. Also, try their Gentle Eye-makeup remover. It's a cream that you gently rub on the eyemakeup, then tissue away---no water necessary. It's gentle and moisturizing.
I use Clinique.


You should just read up what they write before buying any product and satisfy yourself. They do write if it is ';hypoallergenic'; .
Bee-Luscious has a mascara that is for sensitive eyes and an eyeliner that has aloe and chamomile to sooth your eyes. these two will help you. They also have hypoallergenic mineral eye shadows that are just wonderful. You can get it at beeroyalproducts.com. You will be glad you tried it. Oh plus ALL of their cosmetics are hypoallergenic.
Try Physicians Formula
I used to get that. I now use Artistry %26amp; NAO and no longer have the irritations. It has really helped my skin to settle down too.
Try Bare Essentuals
alot of No 7 and clinique make up is hypo-allergenic. ask somebody on the counter for help. the body shop can be good too. but always ask for advice so you don't make it worse.
Almay brand is wonderful. Make sure you are replacing your eye make-up AT LEAST every 6 months.
Check out the link below. You have to find a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks