Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is your favorite eye makeup remover?

It needs to be able to take off stubborn eye makeup and not irritate the eyes. Also can be as expensive or inexpensive as possible.What is your favorite eye makeup remover?
Believe it or not,but BABY OIL!!!





I learned it from Tyra,by watching her show.


(Tyra uses it herself).





Apply baby oil on cotton pads,it comes off right away.


You may wanna cleanse/wash your face afterwards,because it will be ';oily';.





Baby oil is cheap and works better than any other make-up remover I've tried.





Baby oil even removes ';black oil'; from the car etc.


My father was working on something on his car,and he had gotten some oil on his face.


He was gonna remove it with some other strong chemical,but I said,let me try and see if it works with baby oil first.


It came off right away!








Good luck!What is your favorite eye makeup remover?
Neutrogena Face wipes makeup remover -- I know is a big cheap favorite to many.


The other day I looked at 10 cheap must haves for makeup that was on MSN.


And they mentioned that Neutrogena Face Wipes are perfect and not expenisive at all.


Can get it at your drugstore.





Maybe you wanna check them out.
mary kay oil free make up remover is the best make up remover I have ever used! I washed my make up off with facial cleanser and used a regular make up remover, it looked like I got everything off, then I used mary kay oil free and the cotton ball was covered in black! Its AMAZING and doesnt make your eyes feel all gross and oily! I HIGHLY suggest it!
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I wear a lot of eye-liner and mascara. This gets rid of it all in just 2-3 swipes per eye. It is an emulsion, so you have to shake it gently before use, then you wash your face like normal afterward. It feels great, and you cant go wrong with US$6
Clinique eye makeup remover!! You can get it at Macy's! I absolutly loooovvvvvvveeee it! I am actually getting a new one today! It's amazing, its like a magnet for eye makeup. lol. Hope I helped.
I've always used Nivea light moisturising lotion. It takes even the most stubborn make-up off very easily and doesn't sting your eyes. It can also be used as a body/face moisturiser and a face cleanser.
loreal paris eye makeup remover


it's in a blue bottle and its like 3.00 you can buy it at the local drugstore
I love Avon's remover its like 5 bucks and works very well.
clinique or lancome


from the make up counter at macys
Baby Oil is great
Amie! It's in a little blue bottle, works a treat! :)


x
My fav brand that normally do this is garnier. Check out your nearest store to find some =]
ponds wipes!!!!!! OR clinique - both around the same price

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks