Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I set up my camera to make makeup tutorials like the eye makeup tutorials on youtube?

I see makeup tutorials on youtube and am interested in making my own tutorials to share.


I dont know how to set up my camera so that I am facing it and also applying makeup


Is there a mirror behind the camera ? or maybe a mirror mounted on the tripod ?How do I set up my camera to make makeup tutorials like the eye makeup tutorials on youtube?
The mirror is usually right next to the camera.How do I set up my camera to make makeup tutorials like the eye makeup tutorials on youtube?
i have a mini tripod (found in kits for smaller digital cameras)


i just set it on the bathroom counter and if you need it to be taller stack books. in this case, yes there is a mirror behind the camera (ie your bathroom mirror)


hope this helps!
You should get a high resolution webcam or a digital camera with video recording features. Then just place it on a mounted structure : such as a book or something.


Simple as that!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks