Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good eye makeup remover to use?

I've tried a few, but it seem like it makes my skin irritated (under my eye's) and makes my laugh lines stand out! :(


anything you can recommend?


I usually don't wear waterproof mascara, if it helps! :)What is a good eye makeup remover to use?
Almay makeup remover pads- you can buy at stores all over, these work awesome, they are gentle on your skin and remove all the makeup in one wipeWhat is a good eye makeup remover to use?
Well you are never gonna find an amazing makeup remover unless you buy one that is expensive. All the other cheap ones never work for me so i go all out and just splurge. I recommend clinque' and lancome. Its spendy but works sooo well. Especially for removing eye makeup.
L'Oreal brand Gentle Makeup Remover.


You can find it in most drugstores, and Walmart!


I have sensitive skin, and it has never irritated it. It doesn't even take that much to remove a lot of makeup. Very efficient.
Lancome Eye Make-Up Remover. I've found this really useful, especially when I've had sensitive skin.
pond's eye makeup remover pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks