Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I lighten up my dark brown eyes with eye makeup?

When I ask this I don't mean changing the color of my eyes.


I just mean freshening up my look and making them look more interesting and less dark and drab.How can I lighten up my dark brown eyes with eye makeup?
I have the same problem. Or, at least, I used to! It's quite simple, actually. Use BROWN mascara instead of black (I know it's weird, but it works) and use dark colors on top. It seems like it'll give you a darker look, but in truth, it lighters your eyes by 5 shades or so. It gives them a milk/caramel chocolate look. The first day I wore my make-up like that, people asked me if I got colored contact. ;] Hope that helped ...How can I lighten up my dark brown eyes with eye makeup?
try using a light shade under your eye and on the inner edge of your eye and under the brow then use a darker shade (according to a magazine i read it said to use the color purple for brown eyes) on your lid then apply eyeliner on the top of your eye and if you'ree going for a smokey look use some on bottom and plenty of black mascara
depends the color of eyes green eyes=green eyeshadow blue eyes=blue eyeshadow brown eyes =bright eyeshadow colors and eyeliner
Try to use green or blue eye shawdow answer my question please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try this mascara called eye lights by cover girl.


:)
  • skin lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks