Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats a good way to put on my eye makeup to make my eyes look diamondish?

Whats a good way to put on my eye makeup to make my eyes look diamondish?


I want them sort of to look like Nelly Furtados in her music video for Do It.





Any suggestions on how I should apply my eyeliner.Whats a good way to put on my eye makeup to make my eyes look diamondish?
apply a thin layer of eye liner just on the bottom lid. you want to get a sparkly silver eyeshadow and thin applicators. apply the eyeshadow only up to your eyelid top. apply a thin layer at the botton of your eyes.Whats a good way to put on my eye makeup to make my eyes look diamondish?
diamondish?? hmm lots of shimmer
put a VERY SMALL amount vaseline or cream on your eyelid. put they eyeshadow on your eyelid over the cream.. silver would work best. or a metallic color. then add a little fairy dust if u have. any glittery stuff but only a little or it could be irratating.
glitter
well you should do it so it goes past the eye sort of goes to the side a little more.
well i forgot what she looks like but you could try a silvery light blue eye shadow w/ revlon lash diamonds
try bedazzled biscotti from cover girl
for my eye make -up, i put a little bit of black eyeliner under my eye, with some light brown glittery eyeshadow.





if you want to make your eyes ';pop'; use a white or beige eye liner.








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks