Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is a good product to remove eye makeup?

I do my best to remove my eye makeup at night, but I still wake up w/ racoon eyes in the morning.What is a good product to remove eye makeup?
Olay Daily Facials - they remove your make-up, wash your face, tone your face and exfoliate it.What is a good product to remove eye makeup?
PETROLEUM JELLY then wipe it with tissue or cotton
Mary kay makes a really good make-up remover!
Ponds Cold Cream. Seriously
cold creams over time build up in your pores around your eyes, leaving white bumps. it is important to use makeup removers specifically designed for the eye area. i wash my face with a cleanser all over first then follow with a eye makeup remover. i may have some residue in the morning, but it is not a problem, as i wash my face again when i wake up. the main thing is to stick with eye products for the eye.


on the cheaper side, loreal and clinique both are good. but i highly recommend bobbi brown's aloe vera %26amp; rosewater eye makeup remover
baby oil on a piece of cotton wool
I just use cold cream or lotion--anything with oil in it will usually get the makeup moving again so that you can sweep it off. After rubbing away with a cotton ball, I use Cetaphil face wash, concentrating on my eyes to make sure that I don't get any eye infections.





Usually the oil your face produces at night will get rid of any tiny amounts of makeup you have left by morning.
baby oil
Avon eye make up remover is the best I've found. Use a warm wet cloth and a drop or 2 of the lotion and it comes off clean
inexpensive and very effective. Baby wipes, they are so gentle and remove every trace of make up! good luck.
No joking here...baby wipes. Several companies make eye makeup remover wipes, but they are much more expensive, and the same formula as cheap store brand baby wipes. I use them to remove my eye makeup and the best thing is ... you just toss them... no mascara on the wash cloth to worry about!!
Baby oil or vaseline.
Mary Kay's is awesome. It works great even for waterproof and is oil-free.
Baby Oil and a cotton ball works well for me when I wear mascara and eyeliner. I remove the eye make up first and then I wash my face, that will usually remove the rest of the eye make up and the baby oil.
Estee Lauder has a good eye makeup remover and so does Mary Kay also I would be tempted to try baby wipes also and cold cream, plus soap and water.
loreal make-up remover works great. it does not contain oil, so ur skin doesn't feel greasy...





i love it, works well!





comes in a blue bottle
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT USE BABY OIL,,


IT MAKES UR FACE REALLY OILY %26amp; SHINY =[


I SUGEST ULTA BRAND MAKEUP REMOVER.. ITS ABOUT $4.00..


GREAT QUALITY, GREAT PRICE


%26lt;333
Have you tried PONDS Cold Cream? This is an old product but it works very well for taking off any make up and leaves your skin moisturized overnight
I personally vote for either Kiehl's or Lancome's eye makeup remover (it does really remove my waterproof stuff too, here are some reviews on the hotter items which maybe of interest to you: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
I have found a very good product and god knows i have tried a lot because of allergies and the best one is a product called AV脠NE its sold in canada and the us for info call1-866-41avene(USA) only they have great products look it up
You can get those Oil of Olay make up remover sheets...they work pretty good and will remove all of your face makeup too...w/out water even!





You can also use baby wipes to do the same thing though...and they are cheaper...
Try sandpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks