Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I play up my eye makeup?

Hey I have Grey bluish eyes. And I want a pretty make up style that will make stand out. But I don't want to look trashy either. If you could tell me a few ways it would be highly appreciated. Thanks.How can I play up my eye makeup?
I have the same color eyes. Usually, I line the bottom with black eyeliner, and smudge some on the top lid. Then I put a purplish eyeshadow. Black mascara. Perfect smokey eye. It brings them out great, people ask me to do their make up all the time.How can I play up my eye makeup?
first off, this is what i do, i will experiment with a bunch of stuff right before i am gonna take a shower (so that you can wash it off). then you could try http://www.covergirl.com for some color choices for your eyes.
only use dark eyeliner, and dark mascara...i think blue mascara is icky, i also think bronze and brown colors look good with blue eyes. wear the darker color closer to ur eyelids then the lighter color, obviously. : )
use black eyeliner %26amp; mascarra
soft pencil liner (brown)


lengthening mascara (brown)


Blue shades enhance your eye color鈥攂rowns make it pop!


put hte brown on your lid


a light blue or dark in your crease!


your set to go:)
use black eyeliner and some mascara. ( u dont need a lot.) try covergirl eyeliner and maybelline mascara. good luck!
ok, if it is like a night party than purple. if its in the day peaches and all that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks