Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are good non waterproof eye makeup brands?

im looking for eye makeup that isn't waterproof.


its a pain to get off.


help!What are good non waterproof eye makeup brands?
I love nars, urban decay, and mac.





Urban Decay: Beautiful colors. I suggest the palettes because it`s a great deal. They also have suggestions for what color combinations to put together





Mac: Absolute love! Stays on all day and it`s great pigmentation. A million different shades! My fave.





Nars: Slightly expensive but AMAZING pigmentation. Gives mac a run for it`s money. The only reason it isn`t my fave is because there aren`t as much eyeshadow colors and it`s more expensive. But still AMAZING!What are good non waterproof eye makeup brands?
Smashbox, doesnt smudge and ive never had a running problem in the rain, but wipes off easily with my makeup wipes
The Lash Blast by Cover Girl comes in both Non-waterproof and water proof. It is absolutely amazing! I love that stuff, it really makes my lashes POP!
Urban Decay, MAC, Lancome.
I like Rimmel for non-waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks