Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eye makeup would make my green eyes pop?

I wear prescription contacts and i been wearing clear for a while. So i decided to buy green contacts. They look nice but a little fake : ( . I was wondering what make up would make my eyes look more natural and pop? Thanks!What eye makeup would make my green eyes pop?
purple or a liquid eye linerWhat eye makeup would make my green eyes pop?
You can get CoverGirl's Eyelights mascara for green eyes, they're made to make your eye color pop. I have it for hazel eyes, it's a great mascara! Also, purple eyeshadows are complementary with green so they definitely make it pop a lot. In other words, green and purple are opposites so they make each other pop.
I use two colors of eye liner. purple on the top and purple on the bottom. Then, I use, a think brown line over the purple on the top to play it down a bit and make it look more natural. So it comes out looking brown with a hint of purple.
I have absolutley no idea how to make contacts look more natural( sorry haha) but purple eyeliner and plum colored mascara can make green eyes more green.
Purple eyeshadow, lots of mascara top and bottom lashes, and black eyeliner on your waterline.
Try Cover Girl eyelights. There is a specific one for every eye color.
purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks