Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know of an eye makeup primer i can find in a drugstore or walmart?

I'm purchasing some new pigments soon and i want an eye primer to prevent creasing. Does anyone know if there are any primers made by the brands commonly found in everyday stores.Does anyone know of an eye makeup primer i can find in a drugstore or walmart?
Natural Beauty by Sally Hansen has an eye shadow primer. You can buy it in CVS and at ulta, I think its like $8.Does anyone know of an eye makeup primer i can find in a drugstore or walmart?
I know how odd it sounds, but I use Monistat's Chafing Relief Powder Gel as my eye-makeup primer; my eyes are far too sensitive to use anything else. It's only about $7 a tube and it lasts for a super-long time. It keeps my makeup from creasing and makes my lids and makeup look flawless.





you can always check out the rave reviews on makeupalley.com and on You Tube...other people have tried it as a foundation primer; but because I have no problems with my foundation, I use it for my eye-pigments.





give it a try : )
L'oreal Hip makes one called Color Extender. You can also get one at CVS made by Lumene. Personally, I use a cream eye shadow by Wet n Wild called Mega Eyes in Champagne. It is a nude colored cream eyeshadow. I got it for 99 cents. It even helps the el cheapo ELF shadows stay on for 10+ hours a day.
I'm not sure of any drugstore primers, but I've had luck using a thin layer of concealer with a bit of mattifying powder.
eyeliner at walmaqrt%26gt;%26gt; nein,,,you ll look like a panda





i opt for chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks